Sante Refugee Mental Health Access Project
- Activity location
- Management Committee meets at the Highgate Road Day Centre, 19-37 Highgate Road, NW5 1JY.
- NW5 1LZ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Bi-monthly Management Committee meets on weekday evenings.
- Opening times (phone)
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- No charge to service users but volunteers provided to public at Annual Membership fee of £20 - for 4 hours' work. Sliding fee thereafter.
- Client Group
- Adult refugees and asylum seekers in Camden and occasionally other London areas.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals or via agencies.
- Spanish; French
- Language note
- Other language interpreters can be hired in advance
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID