Centro Social De Mayores Miguel De Cervantes
(Also known as the Spanish Pensioners Club)
Centre offers a meeting-place for Spanish pensioners where they can make friends, play cards/board games, and watch Spanish TV or videos. A dance is held every two or three weeks. Offers a nail-cutting service, reflexology and blood pressure monitoring. Has a programme of talks and dancing/drama, and organises visits to museums, castles, and stately homes in and around London as well as trips to the seaside.
- Activity location
- Entrance to Hall is in Murray Mews.
- NW1 9XB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tue-Sat 2pm-7pm.
- ?10 yearly subscription fee (2009).
- Parent Body
- Spanish Labour and Social Affairs Office (Spanish Embassy).
- Client Group
- Service for Spanish pensioners or pensioners with Spanish spouses who live in London.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 550 members, no waiting list.
- Cantelowes Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID