Skip to main content

Search Results (120)

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Resources - Easy read information

Easy read documents Local Offer easy read Personal budgets easy read overview Care Act easy read summary What are supported internships? - easy read summary

Resources - For parents and carers

Some useful resources for parents and carers. Click on the dropdown lists below.

Resources - For staff and professionals

Some useful resources for staff and professionals. Click on the dropdown lists below.

Resources - For young people

Some useful resources for young people.

Safeguarding and child protection

What does safeguarding mean? Safeguarding means protecting children and taking action when a child or young person is at risk of abuse, neglect or sexual exploitation. Protecting children and young people is everyone’s responsibility. If you have a safeguarding concern, contact the Children and Families…

School Age Children & Young People 5 – 18

School age children and young people 5 - 18 In Camden, we are keen to give parents choice in education. One of the ways we have done  this is to have different types of schools and other education settings. All schools in Camden are inclusive…

About Local Offer SEND contacts and Caseworker by area

Contact E-mail Addresses SEN Manager (Full time). Seniors  Senior 14-25   (Part time).  Senior  0-14  (Full time)   Assessment Case Co-ordinators  (Full time)  (Full time)  (Part time)  (Full time)  (Full time) Anne.O'  (Part time)  (Part time) …

Short Breaks

What is a short break? Short breaks form one element of the support offered by Camden Council to children and young people with disabilities and their families. They provide opportunities for children and young people with disabilities to spend time away from their primary carer,…

Social Care & Support

Our principles Camden aims to make sure disabled children and young people in the borough receive the most suitable social care services and support according to the level of their needs. We will work in partnership with children, young people and their parents and carers…

Special schools and other specialist provision

Most children and young people who have an EHC plan will attend a mainstream school. For some, it might be right for that child or young person to go to a specialist setting, school, or college, or specialist unit. Assessment by a number of different professionals…
Back to top