Skip to main content

Search Results (4249)


Choose a directory to filter your results


Fontenay11a, Creek RoadEast MoleseyKT8 9BE
SOS!SEN is a small charity dedicated to offering independent, legally based advice on Special Educational Needs to parents and carers. We aim to support and empower people to navigate the legal maze and challenge decisions to get the right education for their child.    We offer advice on:  getting the right help…
0208 5383 731

Children, Schools and Families Scrutiny Committee (Camden Council)

Committee ServicesCamden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
This committee scrutinises the work of officers and decisions by the Cabinet related to children, schools and families. For details of membership and meetings for this Committee please visit the webpage link, or phone for information.
020 7974 5319 Fax: 020 7974 5921

Admissions Forum (Camden Council)

(Also known as Education Admissions Forum)
Camden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Monitors and reviews admission arrangements to Camden schools. Membership includes representatives from the local authority (2 councillors), community schools (6 representatives), voluntary adied schools (4)academy schools (1), Dioceses (2), parents (3) and community (2).
020 7974 5319 Fax: 020 7974 5921

Camden Special Parents Forum - from 10am to 12pm

KIDS CamdenThe Old Town Hall 213 Haverstock HilNW3 4QP
The Special Parents Forum is open to all parents and carers in Camden with a child/young person with special needs and disability. We meet twice a term to talk about local issues that are important to families. Meetings are warm, friendly and informal but we…
07711 676258


(Benzodiazepine & Opiate Withdrawal Service)
Support for people who are on long-term repeat prescriptions of benzodiazepines, sleeping tablets or opiates - to safely reduce and eventually stop taking the medication.  There is a specialist worker in some Camden GP surgeries. 
020 3317 6000

Lower My Drinking

Check your drinking and find out if it could be affecting your health. You will get tailored guidance and support to help you if you need to cut down.

Pursuing Independent Paths (PiP)

(Support for adults with learning disabilities and autism)
4eWarwick Court, Shirland MewsLondonW9 3DY
Pursuing Independent Paths (PiP) supports adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities and autism to reach their potential and become more independent. We run person centred sessions (currently online and at our centre in Westminster) that cover: - Employability and vocational training - Health and wellbeing…
020 8960 4004

Cabinet Member for Better Homes (Camden Council)

Camden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Councillor Meric Apak (Lab). The role is: Summary Leading on improving council homes & estates, tenant & leaseholder participation and promoting quality private rented accommodation (including council stock; housing management and housing strategies). Detail  To take responsibility for delivery of the aspects of Our Camden Plan…
0207 7974 6409

Cabinet (Camden Council)

Camden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
The Cabinet is the body of the Council which is responsible for most decisions. All decisions the Cabinet intends to take are published in the Forward Plan in so far as they can be anticipated. Decision-making meetings of the Cabinet are generally open for the public…
020 7974 5726 Fax: 020 7974 5921

Cabinet Member for Promoting Neighbourhoods and Communities (Camden Council)

(Formerly known as Cabinet Member for Promoting Culture and Communities)
Camden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Councillor Anna Wright (Lab). The role is:  Summary Leading on volunteering and neighbourhood empowerment including supporting the participation of all citizens in community life and decision-making; promoting health and wellbeing through sport and leisure; special responsibility for the voluntary and community sector (VCS), outcomes-led community work and…
020 7974 6409 Fax: 020 7974 5921
Back to top