Skip to main content

Search Results (20)

This subject category includes the licensing of building work, street trading, taxis and minicabs, the sale of alcohol, entertainment, gaming, and sex establishments; also road closures for temporary works, street festivals and street parties.  It also covers the valuation of buildings.

Filter by

Offering services to:
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (13)
  • (5)
  • (2)
Other categories:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Postal district:
  • (4)
  • (1)
  • (7)
  • (2)
Polling district:
  • (2)
  • (13)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (3)
Management criteria:
  • (2)
Postal location:
  • (6)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)

Camden Arts and Tourism Services (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden4th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Camden's Arts and Tourism team manages strategic developments for creative activity in the borough, the hire of public spaces for events and all filming, outside broadcast and photography in the borough.
020 7974 1648

Canal and River Trust

(Canal & River Trust Replaced British Waterways London July 2012)
420 Manchester RoadLondonE14 9ST
Take payments for boat licences or moorings and provide information about the local canals. The Canal and River Trust is responsible for maintaining the inland waterway network.
0303 040 4040 (National switchboard) Emergency helpline 0800 479 9947

Child Work Permits, Chaperone and Child in Entertainment Licenses (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Camden Town Hall, Judd Street,LondonWC1H 9JE
Deals with child licensing and employment. Grant work permits for employment of children 13-16 years at premises in Camden (it is illegal to employ children under 13 years). Issue entertainment licenses for children 0-16 years to take part in professional performances. Supervise workplaces and entertainment…
020 7974 7152

Council Tax Valuation List and Business Rates Rating List (Camden Council)

(Also known as Non-Domestic Rating List)
Council Tax and Business Rates ServicePO Box 785RedhillRH1 9JB
The up-to-date Council Tax Valuation List and Business Rates Rating List can be found on the Valuation Office Agencies website - From this website you can also make an on-line appeal to the VOA. Access to this website is available using a PC at…
020 7974 6470 (Council Tax) 020 7974 6460 (Business Rates)

Engineering Service (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden4th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Manages the following teams: Structures Team, Streetworks Team, Implementation and Maintenance Team, Highways Team and Quality Assurance Team. Deals with maintenance and improvement of roads and footways, hoarding licences, scaffolding licences, cranes, drainage, street lighting and traffic management schemes. There are separate Cindex entries for each…
020 7974 4444

Highbury Corner Magistrates Court

51 Holloway RoadLondonN7 8JA
Deals with adult civil and criminal cases, betting, gaming and licensing. Highgate (Haringey) Magistrates Court is now closed, and Highbury Corner has inherited some of its work.
Enquiries: 0300 303 0645, Payments: 0300 123 9252 (Fine queries), Payments: 0300 790 9901 (Pay a fine), Witness service: 0300 332 1225 Fax: 0870 739 5768

Land Registry

(Formerly Land Registry Croydon Office)
Trafalgar HouseBedford ParkCroydonCR0 2AQ
Records the ownership of, and interests in, registered land in England and Wales. The website offers an online property information search (Find A Property) and market trend data and can also be used to download forms and public guides.
0300 006 0411 Textphone/Minicom: 18001 0300 006 0411

Licensing (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Responsible for issuing Premises Licences, Club Premises Licences, Temporary Event Notices, Personal Licences, Provisional Statements, Gaming Machine Permits for alcohol licensed premises and licensing sex establishments. Licensable activities include: sale of alcohol, live and recorded music, facilities for performances of music and dancing, late night…
020 7974 4444

Licensing Committee and Licensing Panels (Camden Council)

Camden Town HallJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
There are 15 members of the full Committee.  Five Licensing Panels (A-E), with three members each, consider applications for premises licences, variations of premises licences, temporary event notices where an objection has been received and applications for a review of a premises licence.  Panels also consider…
020 7974 5653 Fax: 020 7974 5921

Licensing Enforcement Team (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Ensure licensed premises comply with licence conditions and investigate complaints about licensed premises. Investigate complaints and visit licensed premises selling alcohol, providing live and recorded music, facilities for dance and music, indoor sporting events, cinema and entertainment services and the provision of hot food or…
020 7974 6767 Fax: 020 7974 6940

Local Land Charges Office (Camden Council)

2nd Floor5 Pancras SquareLondonN1C 4AG
Deals with Local Authority searches for domestic and commercial conveyancing for all properties in Camden, for example, if buildings are listed, in conservation areas, if there are planning permissions or tree preservation orders, if there are financial charges etc.
020 7974 5660

London Taxi and Private Hire

(Formerly known as Public Carriage Office)
4th FloorPalestra197 Blackfriars RoadLondonSE1 8NJ
Licenses taxis and deals with complaints. Also deals with the licensing and operation of private hire, including minicabs. Information is available on the 'Knowledge of London' process for taxi drivers and there is a list of knowledge schools available. Lost property enquiries are dealt with…
0845 602 7000 Fax: 020 3054 3160

Metropolitan Police Charities Office

Charities DeskEmpress State BuildingLillie RoadLondonSW1 6TR
Issue permits for charitable street collections and house-to-house collections.
020 7161 4294

Planning and Public Protection Customer Support (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
There is a face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG. Information and advice service for the Planning and Public Protection division. Offers a telephone enquiry service for planning and environmental health including houses in multiple occupation and grants.…
020 7974 4444

About Local Offer Pupil Attendance Service (Camden Learning)

(Formerly known as Education Welfare Service (Camden Council))
5 Pancras Squarec/o Camden Town Hall, Judd Street LondonWC1H 9JE
Deals with school attendance and truancy, prosecutes parents for non-attendance of children. Concerns with child protection and welfare, and bullying where pupils are not attending school please email  Gives advice and training on how to improve attendance to schools. Acts as a link between…
020 7974 1653 Fax: 020 7974 4035 020 7974 7152

Street Trading Team (Camden Council)

(Formerly known as Street Markets Team)
London Borough of Camden5th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Licensing, operation and promotion of 8 street markets and 48 miscellaneous trading sites in the borough run by the Council. Annual and casual licences available for trading. No casual trading available for the miscellaneous sites. The Street Markets Team do not operate private markets such…
020 9794 2475

Streetworks Team (Camden Council Engineering Service)

London Borough of Camden4th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Responsible for the co-ordination of road and street works, crane operations and road closures for temporary works or street festivals. Details of road works, road closures, crane operation and building licences taking place in the borough are available on the Camden website. Online and downloadable…
020 7974 4444

Structures Team (Camden Council Engineering Service)

London Borough of Camden4th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Overseeing Approvals in Principle for private developments alongside the public highway in Camden. Reviewing and responding to Abnormal Load Notifications affecting Camden owned bridges. Oversee the issuing of permanent Building Overhang Licenses.
020 7974 4444

Valuation Office Agency

Values properties for government taxation purposes. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
0300 050 1501

Valuation Tribunal for England

(Formerly known as London North West Valuation Tribunal)
2nd FloorBlack Lion House45 Whitechapel RoadLondonE1 1DU
Independent body for Council Tax and rating appeals. Deals with appeals about non-domestic rates and Council Tax in the London Borough of Camden.
0300 123 2035
Back to top