Skip to main content

Search Results (13)

Filter by

Offering services to:
  • (3)
  • (5)
  • (11)
  • (1)
  • (6)
  • (2)
  • (5)
Other categories:
  • (6)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Postal district:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (2)
  • (5)
  • (2)
  • (1)
Polling district:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (10)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Postal location:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)

Access and Response Team (Camden Council Adult Social Care Directorate)

(Formerly known as Access and Support Team)
London Borough of Camden7th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Initial access point for the Adult Social Care Service, including Occupational Therapy, Sensory Needs and Older Peoples Outreach. Works with older people and vulnerable adults aged 18+. Appointments may be necessary to see a specialist worker.
020 7974 4000 (Access and Support Team), out of hours phone: 020 7974 4444 Fax: 020 7974 5822

Bromfield Educational Foundation

St Andrew StreetLondonEC4A 3AB
Charitable trust offering supplementary educational grants to people under 25 who have lived for two years or more in the area or have an association with the area bordered by Guilford Street, Southampton Row, High Holborn, Chancery Lane, Breams Buildings, Stonecutter Street, Farringdon Road, Herbal…
020 7583 7394 Fax: 020 7583 3488

About Local Offer Camden Advisory Service for Deaf Children and Young People (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Square - Floor 10SEIIS c/o Camden Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
The Camden Advisory Service for Deaf Children and Young People is a team of specially qualified Teachers of the Deaf. We are part of the Camden Sensory Advisory and Teaching Service. The Camden Advisory Service for Deaf Children and Young People supports the inclusion of…
020 7974 6602 Fax: 020 7974 6501

Camden Integrated Community Equipment Service (Camden Council)

(ICES Camden Integrated Community Equipment Service)
London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Provides equipment to sensory impaired, disabled adults and children to enable them to maintain their independence in the community.
020 7974 6699

Careline Telecare (Camden Council)

(Call centre answered by Welbeing)
LudhamLismore CircusLondonNW5 4SE
24-hour telephone-based community alarm service for Camden residents who want to live independently at home. It is particularly useful for people who are immobile or unsteady on their feet, returning home from hospital, living alone with memory problems, victims of domestic violence or living with…
020 7974 1491 (option 4)

About Local Offer Children's Occupational Therapy

MOSAICKentish Town Health CentreBartholomew RoadLondonNW5 2BX
Provides Occupational Therapy assessment, intervention and advisory services for children from birth - 18 years old. The purpose of Occupational Therapy (OT) is to help children achieve or maintain their maximum level of independence and to develop practical life skills so that, irrespective of any…
020 3317 2200

Disabled Living Foundation

National charity offering advice about all types of equipment for older and disabled people, their carers and families. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
020 7289 6111 (Switchboard - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) 0845 130 9177 (Disability Equipment) 0845 470 7272 (AskSARA Helpline)

Origin Housing Home Improvement Services

(Formerly known as SPH Care and Support and Origin Housing Care and Repair)
8Nora Leverton CourtRandolph StreetLondonNW1 0TS
Offers older (over 60) and disabled (of any age) private tenants, home owners, housing associations advice and support on: Adaptation and Improvements, Housing Repairs, including surveying support and benefit information.  Advise clients on what funding is available.  We also offer handyperson services to over 65, have a…
020 7284 5450 Fax: 020 7284 5491

Private Sector Housing Team (Camden Council)

London Borough of Camden8th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
Deals with disrepair and improving conditions in privately rented homes. Clients include housing association tenants, private landlords, private tenants and, in some cases, homeowners. Administer a wide variety of grants for homeowners, private tenants and private landlords for adaptations for people with disabilities; repairs; energy…
020 7974 4444 (Contact Camden Call Centre) Fax: 020 7974 6707

Research Institute for Disabled Consumers

(RiDC Formerly known as Ricability)
Ground floor, Unit 10Blenheim Court62 Brewery RoadLondonN7 9NY
Description The Research Institute for Disabled Consumers (RiDC) is a UK charity providing independent research and unbiased information on products and services to enable disabled and older and people to stay independent. The research is person-centred, involving direct input from people and includes: product testing…
020 7427 2463

Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB)

The Grimaldi Building154A Pentonville RoadLondonN1 9JE
If you need someone who understands sight loss, RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People) is here for you. Everyone who is blind or partially sighted has their own unique experience, so we don’t take a one‑size‑fits-all approach. We offer a range of products and…
0303 123 9999 (Helpline)

Scootability (Camden Council)

PO Box 64175LondonWC1A 9BY
Offers the loan of Personal Mobility Vehicles (PMVs) and Powerchairs for 1 to 4 days. The vehicles are delivered to the client's home and collected at the end of the loan period. Training is provided and minor home adaptations are carried out in order to…
020 7974 6435, 020 7974 2419 Fax: 020 7974 5540


46 Gordon RoadLondonE4 6BU
Voluntary organisation for people with different sized feet, or with only one foot. Attempts to provide a partnering service by finding someone with opposite shoe size requirements. Can supply information on manufacturers and suppliers of odd sized footwear and single footwear. Send stamped addressed envelope…
020 8524 2423
Back to top