Supastars is a developmental play drop in group for pre-school children who have developmental delays, a diagnosed or an undiagnosed disability. At Supastars we provide a variety of play based activities aimed a supporting the children's learning and development. We provide an support network for the parents where they ask advice and share experiences with other parents/carers
KIDS Under Fives Drop-in
- Contact Name
- Karen Rodrigues-Ayers
- Contact Position
- Home Learning Co-ordinator
- 020 73593635
Harmood Community Centre
- NW1 8DQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays 10-12 term time only
- Time of day
- Haverstock Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Children under 5
- SEN Provision Type
- Where is the service located and what areas does it cover?
Amazing Tots is at Action for Children in Cubitt Street and Supastars is held in Harmood Children's Centre. They are open to families living in Camden.
- Who does your service provide for?
Preschool Disabled children and their families.
- How can a child or young person start using the service?
come along and play, no referral is needed however we can take referrals from professionals.
- How are decisions made about eligibility for your service?
Any young child who has a developmental need may come along or if parents have a concern about their child’s development.
- How do you communicate with service users and how are they involved in decision making/planning?
Questionnaires are periodically given to our users and we will listen to views when they are there and act on them accordingly.
- Is your service fully accessible?
Yes, our service is fully accessible.
- What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had/or will be they be getting?
Staff are Portage trained and experienced in child care.
- Who should a service user contact if they want to raise a concern or complain about something?
If a service user wants to raise a concern or complain about something they can contact: KIDS Celia Roberts Home learning coordinator email@example.com 020 7359 3635
- Who can a parent carer/young person contact for further information?
For further information please contact: KIDS Celia Roberts Home learning coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7359 3635
The Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Camden Local Authority. Any service or provider mentioned in this Local Offer, does not represent a recommendation or endorsement of the service or quality of the service provided. You are responsible for undertaking your own checks to determine suitability of the service and provider.