The service offers specialist advice on housing options, rights to stay in your home, service charges, rent levels, repairs and other tenancy rights and mortgage arrears. Also offers advice on welfare benefits, income maximisation, dealing with debt and access to employment and training.
Homelessness Prevention Team (Camden Council)
(Formerly known as Housing Options and Advice Service. Part of the Housing Needs Group)
- N1C 4AG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 10am-4pm.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Out of these hours an emergency service is offered.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Private tenants, housing associations and co-operative tenants, private leaseholders and owner-occupiers, and people looking for accommodation including singles and families who are threatened with homelessness.
- Catchment Area
- London Borough of Camden.
- Referrals Policy
Home visits can be made. Referrals can be made by email.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID