A service dedicated to helping local families with multiple and complex issues. Run as a partnership between Elfrida Rathbone Camden and Citizens Advice Camden, our team of Family Workers and Financial Inclusion Worker can visit families at home or at other locations. We help families in a range of ways including; finding the best sources of support for children and parents, improving family relationships and well-being, advice on issues including education, benefits, housing and managing finances.
Camden Futures Family Support Service
- Activity location
- Camden Futures c/o Elfrida Rathbone, Camden Family and Youth Resource Centre
Camden Family and Youth Resource Centre
Elfrida Rathbone (camden) Ltd
- NW5 2BP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (visits by appointment only).
- Parent Body
- Funded by the Big Lottery for three years from April 2012. A partnership of Elfrida Rathbone Camden (the lead agency), Camden CAB, Coram and Haverstock Healthcare.
- Client Group
- Families with multiple and complex problems. Both children and parents with support needs. The eldest child in the family should be aged 5 to 10 years. The priority will be on families who, at the time of referral, have no-one else helping them to improve the lives of their children.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Through the eCaf system for agencies registered with it, or via a referral form available on the website for agencies and individuals not registered with eCaf.
- Last checked date
- Record ID