After school club (4-12 years), Junior Youth Club (8-12 years) and Senior Youth Club (13-19 years). Seniors activities include fitness classes, gym, IT classes; badminton and smoking cessation, healthy living and well-being; BME activities include sports, fitness, aerobics, crèche and IT; activities for the unemployed include gym, IT, crèche, sports, training, employment and advice. Building is also available for hiring during weekends for private functions. Regents Park After School Club use the same building (until July 2012).
Samuel Lithgow Youth Centre (SLYC)
(Also known as Samuel Lithgow Youth Centre)
- NW1 3LD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-9.30pm.
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-9.30pm
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-6.30pm
- Charges apply for Camden Council run after school club.
- Client Group
- Children and young people 0-19 years, women, lone parents, the unemployed, black and minority ethnic and seniors' groups.
- Catchment Area
- Capacity or waiting list
- Waiting list exists for Camden Council run after school club please contact Stephen Rowe (co-ordinator) Phone: 020 7383 4980.
- Referrals Policy
- Youth providers are asked to complete SLYC Referrals Form
- Italian; Portuguese; Spanish; French
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID