Offers the loan of Personal Mobility Vehicles (PMVs) and Powerchairs for 1 to 4 days. The vehicles are delivered to the client's home and collected at the end of the loan period. Training is provided and minor home adaptations are carried out in order to enable members to store the vehicles in their home. The PMVs are also available for loan on a daily basis from the Charlie Ratchford Centre and the Third Age Project.
Scootability (Camden Council)
Camden Accessible Travel Solutions, London Borough of Camden
PO Box 64175
- WC1A 9BY
- Membership and loans are free.
- Parent Body
- Jointly funded by Camden Council, Islington, Transport for London and the Local Area Agreement Fund. Managed by Camden Accessible Travel Solutions.
- Client Group
- Members are over 16, housebound or have mobility impairments.
- Catchment Area
- Residents of Camden and Islington.
- Referrals Policy
- This is a membership-based scheme. The application process includes a home assessment and training on 4 different PMVs.
- Last checked date
- Record ID