Contains antiquities and works of arts, books and manuscripts collected by the architect John Soane.
Sir John Soanes Museum
(Properly called Sir John Soane's Museum)
- Contact Name
- Ms Claire Lucky
020 7405 2107
Fax: 020 7831 3957
Lincolns Inn Fields
- WC2A 3BP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tue-Sat 10am-5pm plus late opening on the 1st Tue of the month 6pm-9pm. Closed bank holidays and Christmas eve. Last entry is at 4.30pm.
- Free entry, donations welcome. See website for charges for guided tours.
- Parent Body
- Trustees of Sir John Soane's Museum.
- Capacity or waiting list
- The late evening opening is extremely popular. At 5.30pm they issue tickets to the first 200 people who arrive.
- Referrals Policy
- Groups of 6 or more people must book in advance, phone: 020 7440 4263. Library by appointment only. Phone 020 7440 4251 for the Library.
- Holborn and Covent Garden Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID