Key Stage 3 Pupil Referral Unit running full-time programmes for managed moved and permanently excluded students. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
KS3 Pupil Referral Unit (Camden Council)
(Formerly known as One One Five Behaviour Support Service Resource Base (115 Behaviour Support Service Resource Base))
- N19 5AH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Opening times (visits)
- By arrangement.
- There is currently no charge to schools for this service.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Key stage 3 students, aged 11-14 years.
- Catchment Area
- Capacity or waiting list
- 20 places, no waiting list.
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals only accepted through schools or Local Education Authority.
- Language note
- Interpreters employed as needed
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID