Play sessions. Toddler issues are discussed informally, and parents may receive support from one another and from trained staff. Groups are small and parents are expected to commit themselves to regular attendance for at least a year. There is a large internal and external play area.
Anna Freud Centre Parent and Toddler Groups
- NW3 5SU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Groups meet Thu 1.30pm-3pm, Fri 10am-11.30am.
- Sliding scale according to income.
- Parent Body
- Anna Freud Centre
- Client Group
- 1-3 year olds and their parents/carers.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 2 groups of 8 places.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and referrals from health visitors, GPs and social workers accepted. Intake is up to the age of 2, referrals can be taken before your toddler is 1 year old.
- Hebrew; Italian; German; Portuguese; Spanish; French
- Frognal and Fitzjohns Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID