Nature reserve adjacent to Regent's Canal, with ponds, marsh, woodland and wildflower meadows. Visitor centre, exhibitions and events every weekend. Schools programme in term time. School holiday children's activity programme. Volunteers programme. Regular events. Groups intending to visit should ring first. Drop-in sessions for individuals. Children must be supervised.
Camley Street Natural Park
- Contact Name
- 020 7833 2311
- N1C 4PW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open 7 days a week 10am-5pm (or dusk if earlier). Visits can be arranged on any day of the week.
- Parent Body
- London Wildlife Trust. Partly funded by Camden Council.
- Client Group
- Open to all. Especially good for primary school aged children. Summer holiday activities for 5-14s.
- Referrals Policy
- Booking only necessary for organised groups to attend children's holiday activities.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID