Offers a comprehensive range of drug treatment services for drug users and their families. Includes specialist multidisciplinary assessment, treatment (including referral for in-patient detoxification and rehabilitation) and counselling, including on-site dispensing and supervised pharmacy dispensing programmes. Offers liaison services for local GPs, hospitals and Mental Health Services. Services in north Camden are provided by Response, Daleham Gardens Medical Centre, 5 Daleham Gardens, London NW3 5BY. Phone 020 3317 6400.
Camden Specialist Drug Services
(CSDS Formerly known as South Camden Drug Services)
The Margarete Centre
- NW1 2LS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon: 9am – 1pm, 1.30-2.00pm, 4.00pm-5.00pm; Tue: 9am-1pm, 1.30–2.00pm, 3.30pm-7pm; Wed, Thu, Fri: 9am-1pm, 1.30pm-5pm. Please phone to discuss treatment options.
- Parent Body
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust Substance Misuse Services.
- Client Group
- People over 18 with drug problems.
- Catchment Area
- South Camden.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referral, or via professional.
- Language note
- Interpreting service can be arranged with advanced notice
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID