- Works with child / young people aged 4 - 16 years old and their families
- Eligibility is per the Camden threshold for need for Early Help which includes children who are vulnerable to poor outcomes and need additional support to overcome difficulties and prevent escalation of need
- Interventions average from 3 – 18 months depending on level of need with a focus on clear and sustainable exit strategies
- Help with improving family relationships and communication
- Evidence based parenting programmes
Family Service (Families in Focus)
London Borough of Camden
9th Floor, 5 Pancras Square
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Some after hours and weekend services are provided.
- Opening times (visits)
- 9am-6pm, outside of these times in exceptional circumstances.
- No charge but some activities geographically restricted and may require proof of address.
- Parent Body
- Led by Camden Council Children, Schools and Families Directorate. A multi-agency collaboration between Camden Council, the police and the local community.
- Client Group
- Children 4-16 years and their families.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Urgent referrals seen immediately. 2-4 week waiting period for non-urgent cases.
- Referrals Policy
Self-referrals and referrals from other Council departments and external agencies accepted. Children's workers wanting to make a referral to this service should use the e-Enabled Common Assessment Framework (eCAF) form.
- Last checked date
- Record ID