Offers free and confidential consultation within the National Health Service to anyone within client group who has a personal or emotional problem. There can be up to four meetings of about an hour each.
Tavistock Clinic Young Black Peoples Consultation Service
- Contact Name
- 020 8938 2337
- NW3 5BA
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (visits)
- By arrangement, Mon-Fri.
- Opening times (phone)
- Enquiries Mon-Thu 10am-5.30pm (Answerphone out of hours).
- Free within the NHS subject to funding agreement.
- Parent Body
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust. Part of the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
- Client Group
- Young people 14-30 years from African, Afro-Caribbean and Asian backgrounds as well as people of mixed parentage and parents/carers of young people 14-25 years experiencing relationship difficulties/conflict.
- Catchment Area
- London, subject to current NHS service agreements.
- Referrals Policy
- Ask for the Brief Consultation Services Co-ordinator.
- Language note
- Interpreters by arrangement
- Frognal and Fitzjohns Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID