How can film help educators meet the needs of young people who learn differently?
Join us at the BFI for an afternoon to challenge your thinking and explore:
- Film as a tool for enhanced understanding
- Film as a means to challenge stereotypes
- Film as an outlet for parental voice
- Film as a means of bringing people together and establish a shared understanding
- Film to give visibility to a hidden population
When: Friday 20th January 2017, 2.00pm – 4.00p
Where: BFI Southbank, South Block, Belvedere Rd, London, SE1 8XT
For more information, click here.