Weekly food parcels that are culturally appropriate. Social prescriptions: debt advice, welfare rights, domestic violence support. Employability and additional support. Providing a community response in the St Pancras and Somers Town, King's Cross and Regent's Park wards.
Lifeafterhummus Community Benefit Society
(Life After Hummus)
- NW1 1ES
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Check website for opening hours
- Opening times (visits)
- Core hours: Thursday to Monday (including weekends). 12.30pm- 5.15pm.
- Catchment Area
- St Pancras and Somers Town, King's Cross and Regent's Park wards
- Capacity or waiting list
- Referrals can take up to 2 weeks
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date