Counselling for up to 1 year for women who live in Camden. Range of groups including therapeutic support group. Creche available.
Women and Health Psychotherapy and Counselling Service
- NW1 0HU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Thu 10am-8.30pm, Fri 10am-5pm.
- Opening times (visits)
- Counselling service Mon-Thu 9am-9pm; Fri 9am-5pm.
- Fees on sliding scale from £5 per session, depending on income.
- Parent Body
- Women and Health.
- Client Group
- Women over 16 living in the London Borough of Camden.
- Catchment Area
- London Borough of Camden.
- Capacity or waiting list
- About 50 sessions weekly, waiting list up to 6 weeks.
- Referrals Policy
- Phone for an application form, an initial interview will be given within 4 weeks. The applicant will be put on the waiting list for counselling to start. For groups email Sue Berger.
- Language note
- Please contact|varies.
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID