This service is for Camden residents over 50 who need help to maximise their benefit income and to help them open up or re-establish a bank account or set up direct debts.
Benefits and Financial Inclusion Project for Older People (Camden Council)
- Contact Name
- Ms Melanie Black
- Contact Position
- Welfare Rights Advisor
- 020 7974 5563
- Alternative Contact
- Available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings only
London Borough of Camden
5 Pancras Square
c/o Camden Town Hall, Judd Street,
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (visits)
- Access to services by appointment only.
- Free service.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- All Camden residents over the age of 55.
- Capacity or waiting list
- No waiting list, but may have to wait for first appointment.
- Referrals Policy
- Accessed by self referral or through agencies working with older people such as Age Concern, Adult Social Care Services, the Older People's Outreach Team and the Sheltered Housing Section.
- Last checked date
- Record ID