Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children Museum and Archives Service
(Also known as the Peter Pan Gallery)
Contains artefacts, photographs, paintings and books relating to the history of Great Ormond Street Hospital. Includes a library of Peter Pan books in many languages, library on the history of medicine, and items relating to Charles Dickens, James Barrie, Lewis Carroll and Florence Nightingale.
- Contact Name
- Nicholas Baldwin
- Contact Position
- 020 7405 9200 ext 5920
Great Ormond Street Hospital
Great Ormond Street
- WC1N 3JH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm by arrangement only.
- Use of archives free, charges made for reproductions and copyright fees for publications.
- Parent Body
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust.
- Capacity or waiting list
- There is a maximum of 10-12 people for group visits.
- Holborn and Covent Garden Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID