The Pirate Castle is a characterful, fully accessible community centre on the banks of the Regent's Canal in the heart of Camden Town.
The Pirate Castle can be used for parties, projects, community events and activities of all kinds!
With full wheelchair acces to the ground floor and canal-side areas, facilities include:
- Spacious Main Hall overlooking the canal
- Club Room on canal level
- Induction loop
- Accessible toilets
- Super-fast Wi-Fi throughout
- Kitchen (within Main Hall)
- Projector + large screen (Main Hall)
- Stereo system (Main Hall)