KIDS provides a range of services in addition to Short Breaks. We provide short breaks at home and in the community, for children and young people with disabilities aged 0-18 within the borough of Camden. Children choose to go to parks, museums, shopping, swimming, play at home, go to clubs, indoor or outdoor play facilities and more.
Kids Camden also provides the following services to families with a disabled child:
- Siblings groups twice a year
- Home Learning for Under 5's
- Family Information and Support Advice sessions
- Specialist under 5 drop-in sessions
- Specialist parent forum and parent participation service
- Key worker service and Independent support workers around EHC plans