Traditional Chinese Martial Arts school run by Master Liu Quanjun with classes focused on fitness, health and well-being for beginners to advanced levels. Master Liu is a 20th generation disciple of lineage head, Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang, offering a mix of public in venue, online and private one-to-one tuition in Chen style Taijiquan (Tai Chi) hand and weapon forms and meditative Qi Gong practice. Shifu Liu is also an experienced practitioner of Chinese medicine and specialises in herbal remedies, acupuncture, Chinese massage and acupoint massage, available by appointment.
Taiji Circle Lucky Dragon
(Traditional Chinese Internal Martial Arts School)
Temporary information All classes must be booked in advance online from the website, taijicircle.com
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Classes Mon, Tue & Thu evenings 6.30-8.30pm, Wed/Fri 7.30-8.30am online and Sun 10am-1pm, monthly workshops on Saturdays. Full details on website.
- Opening times (visits)
- Classes and workshops are held at our venues at the times listed. See the website for further details.
- Opening times (phone)
- Daytimes 10am-5.00pm
- Book by class or reduced rates for passes, membership or concessions on request
- Parent Body
- Member of the Chen Xiao Wang World Taijiquan Association and London branch of Chenjiagou Taijiquan School
- Client Group
- In venue and Online Zoom Classes are mainly for adults, 16-75 yrs, but all are welcome. Taught in English using Chinese names of movements.
- Catchment Area
- Capacity or waiting list
- 15-25 maximum per class, online booking in advance through the website
- Referral required?
- Mandarin; Chinese
- Last checked date
- Record ID