Lodge (The), Saint Mungos
(Also known The Lodge at St Ursula's)
B&B-style accommodation with fully furnished rooms, lounge and computer facilities, breakfast provided. Move-on and resettlement support is provided by referring outreach team.
- Contact Name
020 7242 7372
Fax: 020 7831 4618
- EC1N 7RB
- Parent Body
- St Mungo's and the City of London Corporation.
- Client Group
- People with a history of long term rough sleeping who have rejected the traditional hostel approach; may sometimes accept people with dogs. Age 40+. No local connection required. Will not accept current/recent history of problematic drug use, chaotic/very heavy/high level drink problems.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 40 spaces, there is always a current waiting list.
- Referrals Policy
- Only accept referrals from street outreach teams working with rough sleepers. Outreach team writes and sends referral to the panel at the Lodge for a decision.
- Holborn and Covent Garden Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID