MIC Hotel and Conference Centre
(Also known as Methodist International Centre, including the Methodist International Centre Student Accommodation. Licensed as MIC Hotel Civil Ceremony Venue)
The UK's first accredited ethical Social Enterprise Hotel. Hotel and conference/events centre including Hilda Porter Conference Hall (capacity 120), Princess Alice Suite (30) and Epworth Room (50) and Camden Room (20). 28 bedrooms. Indoor garden area/conservatory. Provides en-suite accommodation for 45. Audio-visual equipment available. Catering provided. Full disabled access. Also provide student accommodation, 68 bedrooms for age 18+, short term and long term rates available.
- Contact Name
- James Barr
- Contact Position
- Commercial Director
020 7380 0001, 020 7691 1439 (Student accommodation)
Fax: 020 7691 8505
- Alternative Contact
- John Nyota
- NW1 2EZ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- All year round. Reception open 24 hours a day.
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or by appointment only.
- Opening times (phone)
- Reception open 24 hours a day.
- Special rates for charities and non-profit organisations.
- Parent Body
- The Methodist Church.
- Client Group
- Open to all ages and faith backgrounds. Minors must be accompanied by adults. Students at MIC must be at least 18 years old or over.
- Catchment Area
- Local, national and international.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 300 members.
- Russian; Urdu; Italian; Gujarati; German; Portuguese; Hindi; Hungarian; French; Swahili; Lithuanian
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID