Provides a programme of services to support individuals with autism of all ages and abilities, and their families. Current services include specialist term time and holiday playschemes for young people aged 8 - 19, art and music therapy for all ages, adult social and skill based groups, Reach Out Home support, and training. Individual tailored services available for those with a direct payment or individual budget and needing support.
Resources for Autism
- Activity location
- On the corner of Finchley Road and Willifield Way, NW11 6AB. Other activities throughout London.
- NW11 6AB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Opening times (phone)
- During office hours, above.
- Charges apply to some activities, with concessions to families on low incomes.
- Client Group
- Families affected by autistic spectrum condition.
- Catchment Area
- Greater London, Birmingham.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Places and waiting periods vary, please contact office for details.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and referrals accepted from any agency.
- Language note
- Interpreters available for most languages with notice.
- Last checked date
- Record ID