Hostel with accommodation for 95 single homeless people and former rough sleepers. New customers first stay on the assessment floor for up to 8 weeks. The project also has a substance use floor and high support spaces for older people. Arlington also has 35 sub market rent flats, which are available to tenants who are in employment and have a community connection to the borough. Also has 3000m2 of commercial and social economy space.
One Support Arlington
(Formerly Arlington House Hostel)
- NW1 7HE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Reception Mon-Fri 8am-8.30am, Sat-Sun 8am-4pm.
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Parent Body
- One Housing Group, 100 Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8EH.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 95 support units, 35 low income flats.
- Referrals Policy
- Only accept referrals from LB Camden Housing Options, Street Services Team and Camden Hostels Pathway projects.
- Language note
- Interpreters by arrangement.
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID