Provides supported accommodation for people with mental health problems who want to live in a community setting, whilst working towards increasing independence. Maximum length of stay 2 years. Offers up to 3 months follow up support. This service is funded by Camden Council to provide supported self contained high quality accommodation for people with mental health needs, for the purpose of assisting rehabilitation and resettlement in the community.
One Support Tile House
(One Support, One Housing Group)
- N1C 4AD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 24 hours.
- Opening times (visits)
- Opening times (phone)
- 24 hours.
- Parent Body
- Tile House is a partnership between One Support, Camden Council and Islington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Client Group
- Adults suffering from mental health issues who are under the care of Camden and Isligton NHS Foundation Trust.
- Referrals Policy
- All referrals need to come from the Camden Accomodation Team or from the Mental Health Referral Co-ordinator (Camden Housing Options).
- Language note
- Translation services available.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID