The council offers a face-to-face service and telephone service. It processes Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction claims.
Benefits Service (Camden Council)
(Also known as the Housing Benefits Service and the Council Tax Reduction Scheme Service. Formerly known as the Housing Benefits Service and the Council Tax Benefits Service.)
- Activity location
- Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG. Postal Address: London Borough of Camden, Benefit Service, PO Box 784, Redhill, RH1 9JA.
London Borough of Camden
5 Pancras Square
c/o Camden Town Hall, Judd Street,
- WC1H 8NG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. Appointments can be made to visit the service at 5 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Corporate Services Directorate.
- Client Group
- Camden residents including those in temporary accommodation.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
Open door policy.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID