Offers Camden residents free advice in the areas of employment, education and training. Provides tailored one-to-one support including: careers advice and back-to-work planning, CV development, job application advice, interview skills, information on local courses and training, help with developing skills and confidence through voluntary work, apprenticeships and placements.
West Euston Partnership Information Advice and Guidance Employment Outreach Project
- Contact Name
- David Hermanstein
- Contact Position
- Information Advice and Guidance Worker
079 0884 5154 or 020 7388 7932 ext 206
Fax: 020 7388 8091
- Activity location
- At the above address and Queens Crescent Library (Mon, 10am-1pm); St Pancras Library (Wed 10am-1pm); Camden Under 25s Service (Wed 2.30pm-5.30pm); Camden Town Library (Thu 10am-1.00pm).
West Euston Partnership One Stop Shop
- NW1 3JA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 10am-1pm and 2-4pm; Wed by appointment only.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Free services.
- Parent Body
- Funded by Camden Council the West Euston Partnership.
- Client Group
- Camden residents who are unemployed, aged 18 or over, focusing in particular on disadvantaged and marginalised groups including BME groups, 18-24 year olds who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment and Training), parents wishing to return to work, residents in social housing and homeless people.
- Referrals Policy
- This service is by appointment, to book either visit or contact the above venues or telephone David Hermanstein on 079 0884 5154 or 020 7388 7932 ext 206.
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID