C4WS Homeless Project
(C4WS. Formerly known as Community of Camden Churches Cold Weather Shelter)
Annual winter shelter/emergency accommodation in various venues. Clients accept the shelter's ethos and terms of residence. No alcohol allowed on the premises. Mentoring and befriending scheme, English classes, weekly lunch time drop-in.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 1 November 2012-31 March 2013. Closed for one week over the Christmas period when the Crisis shelters are open.
- Opening times (phone)
- Telephone bookings 9am-5pm (referring agencies only).
- Client Group
- Single homeless men and women over 18, including those with support needs. No re-admission once booked in. No alcohol or dogs on premises.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 15 bed spaces available. There is a separate women's section.
- Referrals Policy
- By referrals only. Referrals accepted from nominated Camden agencies; including Camden Housing Options and Advice; New Horizon Youth Centre; the Camden Hostels Pathway and University College Hospital.
- Last checked date
- Record ID