Provides advice, information and support for people with learning disabilities, their families and those who work with them, and campaigns on their behalf.
- Community In Action, a community minded holistic approach to helping adults with learning disabilities and/or autism over 18 years to make informed choices, leading a more independent, happier and healthier lifestyle. including weekend activities and social clubs, physical activity programmes from walking, cycling, fun and game; travel training and many more.
- Support to access further physical and community activities such as gym or swim sessions
- Classes in healthy eating, mindfulness and relaxation, gentle exercise, art and crafts, dance, drama and tai chi
- The Employment and Training service runs the Employment and Learning Centre and the Access to Employment Agency, with 9 employment projects across London, including 7 cafes, gardening project and mailing project
- Floating Support Service (including supported housing and support for people living in their own homes)