Offers intercultural counselling and psychotherapy to people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, for people in mixed cultural relationships and for people whom cultural matters are an issue. Includes the Bengali and Somali Culturally Sensitive HIV/AIDS Counselling Project.
Nafsiyat (Intercultural Therapy Centre)
Lysander Mews, Lysander Grove
- N19 3QP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tue and Thu 9.30am-8.30pm, Wed 9.30am-5.30pm, Mon and Fri telephone answering service only.
- Free to Camden residents (donations welcomed from clients).
- Client Group
- Individual adults, couples, families and adolescents.
- Catchment Area
- Camden, Islington, Haringey and Enfield.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Up to 3 months waiting list for an initial assessment appointment.
- Referrals Policy
- Accepts referrals by letter, email or fax from professionals (GPs, social workers, mental health workers etc) or self-referrals. Referrals should include name of client, address, DOB, telephone number, language spoken and brief reason for referral.
- Tigre; Russian; Tigrinya; Greek; Twi; Amharic; Turkish; Arabic; Farsi; Japanese; Bengali; Italian; German; Spanish
- Last checked date
- Record ID