Camden Safety Net provides services to survivors of domestic abuse and/or sexual violence as well as to children affected by violence.
Camden Safety Net provides services to survivors and their families who live, work or study in the London Borough of Camden.
Camden Safety Net provides the following services:
- Independent Domestic and Sexual Violence Advisors (IDSVAs) meet with victims of domestic abuse and/or sexual violence and give advice and support
- IDSVAs will risk assess and devise action plans to enhance safety
- referrals and assistance linking to appropriate agencies who can help, such as women's aid refuges, housing, victim support, legal services, support groups and community centres, parenting support
- follow-up services to ensure that appropriate help has been given
- counselling for survivors and their children
- confidence building workshops for women
- older people - we can help you assess your situation and get help
- same sex domestic abuse and/or sexual violence - help in accessing services such as housing or linking up with LGBT services.
- interpreters as needed
- access to specific cultural support
- support offered in health settings